A little about me….
Alright, SJ has tagged every0ne whose names are less than 7 letters and who have birthdays that have 7s in them. I happen to have both. Therefore, here I am, to tell you seven things about me that you might not know.
1) I drive a hatchback, and I love it. His name is Eugene. He’s a little bit quirky and a little bit nerdy, just like me.
2) I am a wino. Enough said? I think so.
3) I learned how to play Cribbage yesterday. Now I am basically addicted. Seriously, it’s fun.
4) My parents were divorced when I was 8. We (my 2 sisters and I–I am the middle child) lived with my mom.
5) I think I want to get married and have a brood of kids someday–but, my inability to commit often makes me doubt the likelihood that that will happen.
6) I have been watching House for nearly five hours because I am too tired to do anything else. And on Sunday, I plan on watching season 3 of Weeds in its entirity. The thing about staying at Dad’s loft with a 20 month old is the fact that if one person is up at 6:30, so is everyone else…definitely not catching up on any sleep this week.
7) You blogging people are some of my favorites in the world. And along with you all, I have some really amazing friends. It’s been such a blessing to know you all. xxxxo
Other things I could tell you but you probably already know–I have an obsession with both dresses and nail polish. My latest favorite color is called Girl Talk. And, I can’t wait to wear my new red dress tomorrow to the wedding. I hate dating. I love Christmas. I like to sleep a lot. Crabby babies upset me. I love not crabby babies. I love crabby babies, too, but the not crabby ones are easier. I don’t mind flying–I love airports, except for O’Hare. I love the heat of the desert, but I really love a good snow. I am addicted to my blackberry. And I depend on the advice of all of the amazing people in my life. I love a good pair of black heels. I hate ironing. I hate doing dishes. I hate doing laundry. I hope to find a man who can do those things well so I don’t have to. I’m a workaholic. I love the show Intervention. I hate the ever so often let down…